Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Blog's Purpose

        To be honest I am creating this blog to satisfy the requirements of a Nursing Leadership course but at the same time I want it to represent my actual values and beliefs. I would like to create a product that I can expand on throughout my remaining time in school and as I move forward into practice as well. What are my thoughts? How do I stand on a variety of issues? and what does leadership really mean to me? If a leader is someone with a strong voice I would like to develop my voice somewhat in this blog, during this course and as I grow into my profession. As nursing and health care are ever changing and dynamic fields both the conversation and the voices of each nurse must change too. I would like this blog to be a safe place for any and all discussion, and a place for my fellow students and I to begin to find deeper interest in our field, discussing the nursing issues that are not tested on the boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment